(423) 587-1131 x1 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn | Facebook
Mr. Hinsley practices primarily as a real estate attorney, but also focuses his practice in the areas of probate, wills & trusts, business formation, and veterans benefits.
He is a native of Shelby County, he graduated from Christian Brothers High School in Memphis in 1965. He graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, in 1969 and obtained his law degree from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1973. He started the Law Office of Kelley Hinsley in 1983 after working in a partnership with another Morristown attorney for 9 years. He has served as Juvenile Judge for Hamblen County and as County Commissioner. He has been active in the community through his association with ALPS (Alzheimer Lakeway Program Services), an adult daycare facility for individuals with cognitive impairment, as its past President and Lifetime Board Member. He is a Trustee of the ENCORE Theatrical Company, past President of Morristown Rotary, and a founding member of Friends of Panther Creek State Park.
He is President and founder of Heartland Title Services, Inc. as well as past President and past board member of Tennessee Land Title Association. He has served as Chair of the Executive Council of the Real Estate Section of the Tennessee bar Association.
Kelley is married to Nashville native Sylvia Leahy Hinsley and they have two adult daughters.
- Admitted to the Tennessee Bar, 1974
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- U.S. Court of App. for Veteran Claims
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1973
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Arts, 1969
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Hamblen County Bar
- American Land Title Association
- Tennessee Land Title Association
- ENCORE Theatrical Company
- Sigma Chi Fraternity Alumnus